by Paolo Di Lorenzo
Use FoodEase to find your next meal!
FoodEase intelligently combines your preferences and past selections with the time of day and your location to predict what restaurant or eatery you would most want to visit next. It's by far the best and fastest way to decide where to go for lunch, dinner, a night on the town, and more!
Given the intelligent recommendation engine, it is also the best way to determine where to eat when you're traveling in an unfamiliar area. FoodEase will know what you like and automatically suggest highly reviewed places that match your preferences when you're in a new area!
How It Works
- As soon as the app is launched you are presented with a suggestion near you, within ~30 minutes of walking or ~15 minutes of driving.
- If the suggestion sounds good, great! Hold the green Thumbs-Up button to select it and navigate to the location. Upon arrival the screen will update to inform you and it will be recorded to aid in future suggestions.
- If the suggestion isn't what you're looking for right now, that's no problem! Hold the red Thumbs-Down button to see the next suggestion, and repeat until you find something you like.
- Over time, FoodEase will learn what kinds of restaurants you like for a given time of day and will improve the suggestions, so be sure to keep informing FoodEase how you feel about the suggestions!
- ⏩ Results are returned within seconds so that you can get on your way quickly.
- 📲 Only one result is displayed on screen which removes the guesswork and debate when choosing where to eat.
- 📍 Navigate to the suggested location using the built-in map view or use your favorite external navigation app.
- 🔬 Fine-tune your results by changing the many settings to meet your needs.
- 📊 Over time, you will be able to see what categories you like most on the Details screen.
- 🍽 Upgrade to FoodEase Premium (USD 1.99) to change the app icon and support future development!
- 🏆 Future updates may include premium-only features.
If you have any questions or comments about FoodEase email support here. You can also follow @ifoodease on Twitter for more frequent updates.
FoodEase is developed and maintained by Paolo Di Lorenzo.
This site is open source.
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by orderedlist