Listed here are various open source libraries and frameworks that I have created. The code repositories are located on my Github page
. All of the following projects are open to outside collaboration with the open source community. Feel free to visit the respective Github repos to suggest features, file issues, or submit pull requests.
ClassifierKit is a collection of Swift Playgrounds that demonstrate how to train machine learning models with
- It is currently under construction as more playgrounds are being added.
- Requires macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later & Xcode 10 or later.
PDColorPicker is simple, fast color picker for iOS apps.
- Written in Swift and available for apps targeting iOS 9.0+
- Supports drag-and-drop for iOS apps targeting iOS 11.0+
usmap is an
R package designed to allow convenient plotting of US choropleths that include Alaska and Hawaii.
- Available for download on all platforms on CRAN.